'Hunter's Life' series
by Karin Sawetz,
Insights into the life of a publisher and media researcher with base in Vienna (Austria) - Autumn Editions
Previous insight: Integration?
Today's insight: 3 December 2013
End of the year balance
December is the month to draw the balance. At Fashionoffice, we are counting the success of articles, series to find out what interested and which content wasn't viewed or clicked. The most viewed articles of Fashionoffice are the ones of the 'Hunter's Life'-series (statistics from 1 January until 3 December 2013). The articles were first published via Blogger.com on Blogspot.com and promoted via the magazine's own domains. The links below are leading to the articles saved on the domain Fashionoffice.org where they are already archived at the category 'culture'.
1. 'Hunter's Life' series by Fashionoffice publisher Karin Sawetz
2. Austria's pavilion at this year's Biennale in Venice
3. Why I will not visit Salzburg Festival
4. Is Edward Snowden a symbolic figure?
5. Partner and Children?
6. What are 'Big Data' from the cloudy net architecture?
7. Enjoy Life!
8. The hunt goes on!