Popular Content on Fashionoffice
Last week, users requested especially Fashionoffice's editorial content about living like the good ones or the evil ones; the article '"Is it better to be good or to be evil?" was published via Blogger.com on Blogspot.com.
Last 7 days, generated on 22 October 2013 at 13.45 by FeedBurner, AddThis, Blogger, Google Analytics with additional traffic data by Adsense and Quantcast.
Blogger.com & Google Analytics & Quantcast & Adsense
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (15 - 22 October 2013; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for the duration 'last week', 13 - 19 October 2013, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com). Around 900 people visited Fashionoffice's own domains between 14 and 20 October 2013 (Quantcast); Adsense counted
2,754 ad requests and 7 clicks (15 - 21 October 2013).
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 15 - 21 October 2013 calculated 1,020 views of 53 items,
13,994 clicks back to the site on 189 items.
The most popular Fashionoffice articles in the FeedBurner ranking (views/clicks) are:
- #Frankfurt #Airport #StyleAward 2014 ca…
- #Pandorajewellery inspired by the magic…
- Nice clothes for #skiing seen at #Bogne…
- Trends in #mobilephone #photography and…
- #Aveda looks from cyber-gothic-punk to …
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- "My ceiling will be the next generation…
- Wankelmut's #music chart for the Amster…
- Soul-reggae "trip from fantasy to fever…
- "What we do in life echoes in Eternity"…
- Popular Content on #Fashionoffice (last…
AddThis generates following (shares/clicks) data for Top Trending Content and Services (with Viral Lifts) for past week:
Pinterest Pin It
*Viral Lift: "Total percentage increase in traffic due to shares and clicks." (AddThis Analytics Glossary). Find the live-generated AddThis analytics on the cover of Fashionoffice.org.