Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 1 June 2014 at 08:30 (Blogger, Google Analytics, AddThis, FeedBurner and additional traffic data by Adsense, Pinterest and Quantcast). 'The Dark Rider' from the 'Dancing Star'-series was the most valuable Fashionoffice content during last week.
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (25 May - 1 June 2014; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 25 - 31 May 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
Top Content (shares) measured via AddThis, past week:
- Everybody come for fighting! Y-3s AW14/15 campaign
- Fashionoffices selection of country styling with 13.- Euro pieces
- Has shapewear more functions than modeling a good figure?
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 24 - 30 May 2014 calculated 1,160 views of 67 items,
8,672 clicks back to the site on 336 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- Trendletter by #Fashionoffice May 2014 … 42 / 429
- #Music Lana Del Rey's 'Shades of Cool',… 33 / 402
- #Music video with fighting manga-geisha… 37 / 340
- #Architecture as concept of living toge… 37 / 325
- More than 3,2 million views in one week… 37 / 295
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
2,364 ad requests and 7 clicks (24 - 30 May 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared 12,831 times (25 - 31 May 2014, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 7,462 people (counted daily - average 1,066) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
1,323 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 24 - 30 May 2014.