Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 12 January 2014 at 16.30 (FeedBurner, Google Analytics, Blogger, AddThis and additional traffic data by Adsense, Quantcast and Pinterest) The posting concerning the Bechdel Test (content measurement method for the representation of women roles on screens) achieved the most clicks.
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 5 to 11 January 2014 calculated 602 views of 38 items,
7,928 clicks back to the site on 230 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- #Bechdel Test results 2013: "#Hollywood… 24 / 630
- #Music Shall Ocin - 'Forgive Me (Sunshi… 31 / 453
- #Music free download 'Waves' by Sleeper… 20 / 438
- Fashionoffice's top article last week: … 26 / 405
- #Music 'Home' by British musician Dan C… 24 / 401
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Blogger.com, Google Analytics
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (5 - 12 January 2014; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 5 - 11 January 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
AddThis generates following (shares/clicks) data for Trending Content for past week (4 - 10 Jan 2014):
- Islamic culture in fashion and textiles at 'Jameel Prize 3', V&A Museum London
- Intimissimi's campaign with athletes of the Olympic Winter Games 2014 in Sochi, Russia
- Trendletter by Fashionoffice: Lingerie for MBFWBerlin Shows; Peace Cartoons; Hunter's Life Series;...
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
2,050 ad requests and 5 clicks (5 - 11 January 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared more than 14.994 times (5 - 11 Jan, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - over 7.660 people who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
More than 2,470 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 5 and 11 January 2014.