Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 16 February 2014 at 16.00 (AddThis, FeedBurner, Google Analytics, Blogger and additional traffic data by Adsense, Quantcast and Pinterest). The Fashion Feed "Moscow International Biennale for Young Art inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King's speech 'I have a Dream'" is on top of last week's short messages published via Feedburner.
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 9 to 15 February 2014 calculated 1,180 views of 49 items,
10,660 clicks back to the site on 134 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- Moscow International Biennale for Young… 44 / 510
- From the city series of #music videos '… 44 / 427
- #Music Rush Midnight shares 'In Your Ro… 44 / 424
- Songs about love #music Trophy Scars' a… 44 / 424
- #Music video 'Happy in Vienna' after Yo… 44 / 420
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
AddThis generates following (shares) data for Top Content for past week:
- Etro's new print on a perfume bottle and women's wear
- First impression of New York Fashion Week: fashion gets 'harder'
- Fashion for the ones with open minds by an eco-friendly designer; Libertine Fall 2014 at New York Fashion Week
Blogger.com, Google Analytics
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (9 - 16 February 2014; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 9 - 15 February 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
2,763 ad requests and 198 clicks (9 - 15 February 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared 14,924 times (9 - 15 Feb, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 7,756 people (counted daily - average 1,108) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
1,241 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 9 - 15 February 2014.