Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 18 May 2014 at 08:30 (AddThis, Google Analytics, FeedBurner and additional traffic data by Adsense, Pinterest and Quantcast). The article 'Lifestyle and Fashion in Africa' received most of the clicks on Fashionoffice.
Top Content (shares) measured via AddThis, past week:
- Barbecue and football; seen at Depot
- MAK Labor in Vienna presented new thematic areas and the Helmut Lang Archive on 12 May 2014
- Beautyme: The tattoo of an athlete and skin care; triathlete Josef Ajram and Biotherm Homme
Pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 10 - 16 May 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 10 - 16 May 2014 calculated 1,447 views of 59 items,
7,565 clicks back to the site on 309 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- Exhibition of the history of #tattooing… 50 / 335
- #Music Lust For Youth's 'International'… 45 / 308
- #Music for sunny days 'Mr. Know It All'… 38 / 290
- #Music stream during release week Littl… 33 / 289
- #Music Best New Track on Pitchfork: Sia… 38 / 249
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
2,696 ad requests and 3 clicks (10 - 16 May 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared 13,832 times (10 - 16 May 2014, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 8,988 people (counted daily - average 1,284) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
1,164 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 10 - 16 May 2014.