Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 19 January 2014 at 17.00 (FeedBurner, Google Analytics, Blogger, AddThis and additional traffic data by Adsense, Quantcast and Pinterest) The article about fashion inspired by hip-hop culture is on top of the 'shares'-ranking.
AddThis generates following (shares) data for Top Content for past week:
- Early spring fashion inspired by hip-hop culture; seen at Tally Weijl for 2014
- A bronzer for cosmetic refuseniks and art-design addicts; seen at 'Ti Amo Italia by Antonio Marras'
- 45th Hong Kong Fashion Week (13 - 16 Jan 2014)
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 12 to 18 January 2014 calculated 897 views of 42 items,
8,704 clicks back to the site on 199 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- One of Pitchfork's most read tracks/las… 35 / 403
- #Music Fashionoffice just found: funny … 37 / 381
- #Bechdel Test results 2013: "#Hollywood… 24 / 329
- Chill-out tones and body-writing #music… 25 / 320
- Runway video Young #Fashion Designers' … 21 / 301
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Blogger.com, Google Analytics
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (12 - 19 January 2014; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 12 - 18 January 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
1,940 ad requests and 8 clicks (12 - 18 January 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared more than 25.088 times (12 - 18 Jan, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 7.931 people (counted daily - average 1,133) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
2,062 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 12 and 18 January 2014.