Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 2 March 2014 at 15:30 (FeedBurner, Google Analytics, Blogger, AddThis and additional traffic data by Adsense, Quantcast and Pinterest). The post concerning Fashionoffice's Trendletter was the magazine's most popular Fashion Feed during last week.
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 23 February to 1 March 2014 calculated 1,038 views of 45 items,
6,783 clicks back to the site on 191 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- Trendletter by #Fashionoffice Feb 2014 … 37 / 336
- Space sounds #music Eternal Lips' lates… 44 / 297
- Heavy guitar rock #music Fender.com str… 30 / 298
- Band with #SEO problem but cool #music … 44 / 280
- #Music video 'Rollerblades' by Kwes wit… 44 / 279
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Blogger.com, Google Analytics
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (23 February - 2 March 2014; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 23 February - 1 March 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
AddThis generates following ranking (after shares) for Top Content during past week:
- Rucksack named after 19th century Alpine climber Coolidge
- Men's wear presentation with focus on football, joy, Rio and Miami; Jockey SS2014
- Austria's tallest building lets the Danube river flow visually to the sky
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
2,529 ad requests and 161 clicks (23 February - 1 March 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared 14,035 times (23 Feb - 1 Mar, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 8,134 people (counted daily - average 1,162) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
1,242 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 22 - 28 February 2014.