Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 20 April 2014 at 08:30 (Google Analytics, AddThis, FeedBurner and additional traffic data by Adsense, Pinterest and Quantcast). The article about the collaboration H&M x Alexander Wang achieved the most interest (measured as pageviews) by users last week.
Fashionoffice Domains / Google Analytics
Pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 13 - 19 April 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
Top Content (shares, clicks) measured via AddThis, past week:
- What makes PR in beauty so special?
- Bundy's dual-education/work program for hair stylists
- H&M delivers some hints about the collaboration with Alexander Wang
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 12 - 18 April 2014 calculated 857 views of 42 items,
6,939 clicks back to the site on 211 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- #Music 'Wait for a Minute' by tUnE-yArD… 37 / 369
- #Music BBC1 Zane Lowe's Hottest Record … 39 / 338
- #MACCosmetics #makeup preview 2014 from… 39 / 334
- #Music premiere 'Missing You' by DWNTWN… 39 / 326
- Trendletter by #Fashionoffice April 201… 35 / 327
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
2,570 ad requests and 11 clicks (12 - 18 April 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared 13,552 times (13 - 19 April 2014, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 7,966 people (counted daily - average 1,138) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
1,306 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 12 - 18 April 2014.