Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 23 March 2014 at 16:15 (AddThis, Google Analytics, Blogger, FeedBurner and additional traffic data by Adsense, Quantcast and Pinterest). Most shared via Social Media: article about Moschino's navigation map for the olfactory exploration of a sea breeze.
Top Content measured via AddThis (most shared) during past week:
- Moschino's navigation map for the olfactory exploration of a sea breeze
- Desigual shop opening party in Vienna
- The visual culture of surfers and skaters on clothing; Levi's X Jim Phillips Capsule Collection SS2014
Blogger.com, Google Analytics
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (16 - 23 March 2014; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 16 - 22 March 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 16 - 22 March 2014 calculated 983 views of 46 items,
10,116 clicks back to the site on 157 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- Sheikha Hoor bint Sultan Al-Qasimi cura… 41 / 432
- Is a #football made for playing #soccer… 41 / 431
- #Music video by Melo-X; upcoming #art e… 41 / 429
- #NASASocial live broadcast 24 Mar: talk… 38 / 402
- #Music Fashionoffice favorites on Mr Li… 31 / 406
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
2,722 ad requests and 7 clicks (16 - 22 March 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared 11,844 times (16 - 22 March, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 7,616 people (counted daily - average 1,088) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
1,247 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 15 - 21 March 2014.