Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 25 May 2014 at 08:45 (Blogger, Google Analytics, AddThis, FeedBurner and additional traffic data by Adsense, Pinterest and Quantcast). The new series 'Dancing Star' is the most valuable Fashionoffice content during last week.
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (18 - 25 May 2014; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 18 - 24 May 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
Top Content (shares) measured via AddThis, past week:
- Freediver and environmentalist Tanya Streeter at Calzedonias Ocean Girls challenge
- Musician Pharrell Williams Bourgie-lamp interpretation for Kartell
- Couturiers and celebrities from cinema for AIDS research at amfaR gala in Antibes
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 17 - 23 May 2014 calculated 1,096 views of 37 items,
8,474 clicks back to the site on 240 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- Short #film - creativity's inspiring so… 39 / 416
- #Music video 'Bravo' by Handbraekes (Bo… 39 / 413
- #Music #radio Fashionoffice listens cur… 39 / 411
- #Music 'The House Of Good Lovin'' by Bl… 38 / 393
- Historical #fabrics, #costumes at Museu… 39 / 383
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
2,262 ad requests and 7 clicks (18 - 24 May 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared 13,881 times (18 - 24 May 2014, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 7,966 people (counted daily - average 1,138) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
1,095 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 17 - 23 May 2014.