Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 27 April 2014 at 08:00 (Google Analytics, AddThis, FeedBurner and additional traffic data by Adsense, Pinterest and Quantcast). The article about Primark's pieces concerning football was shared/clicked the most.
Top Content (shares, clicks) measured via AddThis, past week:
- Football euphoria in fashion; seen at Primark's men's wear
- How a fashion movement causes clothing technological innovation
- Lancaster's fragrance for the beach in a bottle which is dressed in Clements Ribeiro
Fashionoffice Domains / Google Analytics
Pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 20 - 26 April 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 19 - 25 April 2014 calculated 730 views of 37 items,
6,825 clicks back to the site on 294 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- #Music 10 songs/10 places in Los Angele… 33 / 439
- #Music premiere New York Times 'Caricat… 16 / 275
- #Art #photography 'Somos Libres II (We … 16 / 266
- CANON Female Photojournalist Award 2014… 17 / 263
- Gospel chorus, electro-spheric #music b… 18 / 260
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
2,382 ad requests and 29 clicks (19 - 25 April 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared 11,130 times (20 - 26 April 2014, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 7,147 people (counted daily - average 1,021) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
1,239 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 19 - 25 April 2014.