Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 3 August 2014 at 08:30 (Blogger, Google Analytics, AddThis, FeedBurner and additional traffic data by Adsense, Pinterest and Quantcast).
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (27 July - 3 Aug 2014; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 27 July - 2 Aug 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
Sharing Activity (shares by page) measured via AddThis, 27 July - 2 August:
- Trendletter by Fashionoffice: Old Masters. Dance. Technology. New Music.
- Diesel's digital community depicted in the style of old masters; seen at FW2014 campaign
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 26 July - 1 August 2014 calculated
658 views of 35 items,
3,327 clicks back to the site on 253 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- What's the aura of lifestyle goods? Ren… 26 / 204
- The re-produced human behaviour; Honda'… 23 / 182
- Dance #music Turn up the volume! Listen… 24 / 177
- #Music title track album (Sept) 'Bring … 19 / 157
- Diesel's digital community depicted in … 19 / 156
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
2,095 ad requests and 6 clicks (26 July - 1 August 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared 10,479 times (27 July - 2 Aug 2014, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 5,915 people (counted daily - average 845) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
966 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 26 July - 1 August 2014.