Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 5 January 2014 at 15.30 (Google Analytics, Blogger, AddThis, FeedBurner and additional traffic data by Adsense, Quantcast and Pinterest).
Blogger.com, Google Analytics
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (29 December 2013 - 5 January 2014; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 29 December 2013 - 4 January 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
AddThis generates following (shares/clicks) data for Trending Content for past week (28 Dec - 3 Jan 2014):
- Salvatore Ferragamo's SS14 campaign spreads mellow summer feeling
- Top Fashionoffice content in December 2013 (most popular, most viewed)
- Shoe and bag combinations selected from the SS2014 Shoe4You lookbook
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 29 December 2013 to 4 January 2014 calculated 469 views of 32 items,
8,028 clicks back to the site on 175 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- Trendletter by #Fashionoffice Jan 2014 … 24 / 580
- Teaser FW14/15 for German designer Luka… 27 / 462
- Making-of Anne Gorke SS14; next show FW… 26 / 444
- Vogue's insight into the store of Kilia… 27 / 442
- Lookonline.com about #fashion #cartoons… 23 / 412
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
1,679 ad requests and 11 clicks (29 December 2013 - 4 January 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared more than 13.111 times (29 Dec - 4 Jan, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - over 6.200 people who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
Around 1.000 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 29 December 2013 and 4 January 2014.