Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 8 June 2014 at 07:15 (Blogger, Google Analytics, AddThis, FeedBurner and additional traffic data by Adsense, Pinterest and Quantcast). 'TV moves internet' was the most clicked Fashionoffice content during last week.
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (1 - 8 June 2014; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 1 - 7 June 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
Top Content (shares) measured via AddThis, past week:
- What are fashion press days? Vienna Insight by Fashionoffice publisher Karin Sawetz
- MAC Cosmetics backstage views at Life Ball 2014 in Vienna
- Hair trend summer 2014: Beach Waves
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 31 May - 6 June 2014 calculated 1,185 views of 47 items,
7,635 clicks back to the site on 306 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- Suspense in diner/coffee bar #music vid… 28 / 379
- Trendletter by #Fashionoffice Jun 2014 … 28 / 373
- #Art #feminism Strategies of women to c… 47 / 309
- #Menswear video by HM for Autumn/Winter… 48 / 303
- Ultimate porn for women - #photos (even… 49 / 302
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
2,447 ad requests and 17 clicks (31 May - 6 June 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared 11,501 times (1 - 7 June 2014, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 7,329 people (counted daily - average 1,047) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
1,125 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 31 May - 6 June 2014.