Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 9 February 2014 at 08.00 (AddThis, FeedBurner, Google Analytics, Blogger and additional traffic data by Adsense, Quantcast and Pinterest) The homepage (=first index page or cover page) of Fashionoffice's TV channel 'Confashion' is the most shared page during past week.
AddThis generates following (shares) data for Top Content for past week:
- Confashion (started 1997 with broadband pilot test runnings as early online TV channel by Fashionoffice)
- Exhibition 'Evil Things – An encyclopaedia of bad taste' at the Hofmobiliendepot/Imperial Furniture Collection Vienna
- Fashionoffice - magazine
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 1 to 7 February 2014 calculated
1,268 views of 72 items,
15,454 clicks back to the site on 413 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- Trendletter by #Fashionoffice Feb 2014 … 35 / 550
- #BeckhamForHM video voting: David Beckh… 35 / 539
- Peak Performance #movie streaming 'Betw… 35 / 539
- #Music video 'Keep Moving' by The Boxer… 29 / 483
- Ballet dancer in #music video for Baby … 35 / 433
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Blogger.com, Google Analytics
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (2 - 9 February 2014; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 2 - 8 February 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
2,902 ad requests and 11 clicks (1 - 7 February 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared 16,800 times (2 - 8 Feb, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 9.401 people (counted daily - average 1,343) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
1,114 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 1 - 7 February 2014.