Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 9 March 2014 at 15:15 (AddThis, Google Analytics, Blogger, FeedBurner and additional traffic data by Adsense, Quantcast and Pinterest). Most shared via Social Media: article about the exhibition 'Woman's Stuff' at Wien Museum on occasion of International Women's Day 2014.
AddThis generates following ranking (after shares) for Top Content during past week:
- Exhibition 'Woman's Stuff' at Wien Museum on occasion of International Women's Day 2014
- Trendletter by Fashionoffice: Trail Runners, Demonstrants, Escaping...
- Fashionoffice - magazine
Blogger.com, Google Analytics
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (2 - 9 March 2014; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 2 - 8 March 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 2 to 8 March 2014 calculated 1,149 views of 41 items,
12,178 clicks back to the site on 143 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- Review of the upcoming movie 'The Grand… 46 / 539
- #Austrian-Hungarian #chocolate experien… 52 / 513
- #Music French Horn Rebellion share 'Swi… 40 / 461
- #Music 'Forever Found' by Kan Wakan (pe… 26 / 463
- #Music 'The Satellites' by Brian Eno an… 32 / 448
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
3,160 ad requests and 17 clicks (2 - 8 March 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared 12,096 times (2 - 8 March, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 7,035 people (counted daily - average 1,005) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
1,707 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 1 - 7 March 2014.